Are your schools doing craft shows for christmas?

I am so happy I just received my letter in the mail. I attended a craft fair at the school last month. The table was $25.00 and this one is reserved for me free. I was the one selling the koolaid purses. I just recived my koolaid jammers pouches in the mail so Off to sewing tomorrow for me. What is your school doing this season? Merry Christmas to all
My Art class at my school is putting on a art show. My teacher has offered to sell some of my jewlery for me there. The art teacher puts on the art fair every year to help the students sell there work and help the class gain money 10% of the profits go back to the class.
Also another thing, if you don't mind telling me how are the juice pouch purses made, I have seen them at a art stand and thought they where very cute.
@sedel1027 (17855)
My son's school had a parent luncheon and a santa shop (one of those shops where the kids go around and pick out items for their family members). Paying for both of those is like buying another gift for him.
my school nor does my sisters school do any kind of craft shows for Christmas but i really do wish that they would i think it would be fun and it would help to promote art in schools and get kids involved in doing more art i love crafting especially if i am going to enter it into a show because i am a very competitive person neither the elementry school, middle school, high school, or college that i went to does not do any kind of craft shows or competitions i look on the internet alot and try to find craft shows that are near me but most of them are too far for me to go to