What is your thought on a spouce going in a womans handbag?

Do you go in your spouses pocket or handbags? How do you feel about them doing this? Personally I don't ever allow anyone in my handbag. I don't carry much in my bag it's just the respect of it for me. I don't go in anyone purse,pockets ever.
I really don't care. It's not like I have anything to hide.
@whywiki (6070)
I have a multi purpose bag. I use it to carry my stuff around and since it is large my hubby is forever putting his cell phone keys and wallet in there too so I have no objections when he goes in my purse as it sort of is his too! I also ask him to get things out of it for me. I don't snoop in his pockets but will go in them to get things I need out.
@neelygal (1022)
• Bahamas
I rarely carry a purse because with a baby I just put my things in the diaper bag,but on the occassion when I do carry one I hate it when my husband goes through it. Its not respectful at all,how do you think men would react if we searched through their wallets?They wouldnt like it Im sure.
@drannhh (15241)
Guess why I never carry a handbag. If it wasn't the spouse (who swears to this day he never did it, lol), it was some male colleague from work. Also, sometimes at work there was no safe place to put a bag, so carrying one was a real liability. Now I carry my whole life somewhere else than a bag. On the other hand, the handbags you sell would make classy lunch buckets.
@devilsangel (1817)
I don't really carry a purse, I just keep everything I need in my wallet. I have no issues with him going in my wallet or in my pockets though. I go in his all the time, to either get the credit cards or get keys or cash or what have you. We don't keep secrets from eachother and so there is no need for me to get all worked up about him goin in my pockets or wallet. Hell I even check his voice mail cause he never does. I'll set right next to him, pick up his cell phone and check his messages for him.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Well In wouldn't want just anyone going through my handbag, but I wouldn't mind if my spouse did, but he won't, he respects it, though there really isn't anything there,,lol As for going through his pockets, he wants me too because he doesn't want to go through them and if I don't, something may get washed that shouldn't be wet.. Of course I don't want my kids going through my bag, but if you have kids, you know how they are..lol
@Sissygrl (10915)
I dont mind if my spouse was to go through my handbag or purse if i bothered to carry one. lol I do own one, but there is usually not anything in it! I still hae to carry around a diaper bag so it doubles as a purse for anything i need to carry. I dont carry around anything important in any purse, bag or wallet anymore. I have lost so much STUFF that way! just being absentminded and leaving things places, or leaving them on my chair in a resteraunt. My goodness i'm glad my heads attatched.
@bethyboo (399)
I don't carry a purse but if I did I wouldn't mind if he had to go through it to get something out. After all, whats mine is his and vice versa. And we definitely don't keep any secrets from each other. I go through his wallet all the time because my credit cards and drivers license are in there.
I dont agree with getting in someone elses things no matter what it is. Myself i dont carry a purse. Just a wallet. And if my husband needs some money i let him take it out. You should never get in a womans purse. I think its highly disrespectful.
@mrsjbelle (1641)
I dont mind~ I dont see a need for it but if it made him feel better it would be ok but then he better not say anything if I look at his. Your right though there shouldnt be a need for it to happen at all but I trust him if he needed something. He never touches it though if he needs something he hands it to me.
I only allow people in my purse when I give them permission. My Hubby is scared to put his hand in mine. You never know what you'll come out with!
@sweetcakes (3505)
Hello I only allow my husband to go in my purse when he have my permission. and even when i give him permission,he will bring me my purse.lol i guess it's out of respect. and i appreciate that for real.
@imadriscoll (2230)
Since I'm the one that carries the checkbook my husband goes into my purse whenever he pays a bill by check. I don't have any problems and would think it weird if he asked me if he could. I would also get annoyed if everytime he needed something out of my purse if I had to get it out for him. I have nothing to hide from my husband, though I don't want anyone else going through my purse. My best friend always asks if I have chapstick and I'll let her borrow mine, but I'm the one who'll get it out of my purse.
@moneyandgc (3430)
I don't go in my husband's wallet, but I don't have any reason to. I don't need to check up on him and he doesn't have anything in there I need anyway. He hates going in my purse because I have so much junk in there. Every once in awhile he gets in there for something and I don't care. Most of the time he just brings it to me, it's usually easier for me to find whatever he is looking for. The only thing that annoys me is, if everything is not put back in the same place. It might be a mess, but it is MY mess!
@sedel1027 (17854)
I don't carry a purse very often, maybe once or twice a year. I would not care if my husband went through my purse looking for something. I often go in his wallet when I need things out of it. It is not like there is any secrets around here. I would be more suspicious if my spouse did not want me to go through his wallet.