online business

@eric_v_b (261)
Making a living from home has been something I've wanted to do for a very long time. The thing about the internet, is that everything seems like a scam. Everything seems to good to be true. To make real money on the internet, one must start his own online business. Do you have any suggestions for me?
@omupas (1243)
If you are going to start your own online business from start up to fruition, you have to first think of different ideas. If you're building a business from ground up, figure out what your interests are and then build from there. So what types of things interest you that you could build a business model around?
@eric_v_b (261)
Thank you for the wise advice omupas, I will look into it. It seems that you are well informed on this, have you started an online business for yourself?
@omupas (1243)
I have not started my own online business, but I do participate in different online businesses that already exist. I'm currently earning $2000/month in extra income online. It didn't start that way, it took a lot of time and effort and a lot of trial and error, but I'm glad I stuck it out and that I'm able to continue to build my online earnings.
@eric_v_b (261)
Wow! 2000$ a month, that sounds pretty good to me. Do you put lots of time into it? Do you make a living out of it? Could you give me some advice on where to start off. For some reason, you've given me the urge to start trying all sorts of things on the internet. All I have to do, is watch out for those scams!!
@talisman (1308)
Welcome to MyLot eric_v_b! If you're wanting to start your own online business from scratch, there's a bunch of things that you'll want to do first. First off, write down all your skills and hobbies. Then, try to think of a business that you can do from that skillset. Then, figure out how you can make that business work online. You'll also have to figure out how much money you have to invest in your business. You need to realize that it generally takes a few years for any business to be really profitable, so see if that would be ok with how things are in your life right now. If you're looking for other things that you can do online to earn money that you don't have to think of from scratch and that's free to do, check out the site in my profile.
@eric_v_b (261)
Thanks for the welcome and the good advice! I'm new at all this internet earning, but I am willing to learn and try new things. I'm going to go check out your profile for new ways to earn money now. Thanks again. And by the way, do you make a good earning on the internet?
@cher913 (25890)
well while you can make some money on mylot, i imagine there are other places where you can make money. be cautous though because there seems to be a lot of scams out there.
@eric_v_b (261)
I know, you really have to watch out for those scams! Whenever I see that something seems to good to be true, I usually just back off and forget about it. Thanks for the heads up!