Are you a good mylot citizen?

@diillu (5128)
What I mean is, do you thank everyone who response on your discussions, do you rate the discussions and do the things that can help mylot be the better place. Do you do all these? I used to rate but responding to the people who responded was kind of lazy job for me. I was responded by one of the person in their discussion. And ever since then I have been doing the same cause I knew back then that it really feels good. So tell me about you?
@foxyfire33 (10009)
I try to respond to everyone who answers my discussions (although I admit to getting behind often) I don't leave "Thank you for the response" only as comments because they are against guidelines. I do rateeveryone that responds to me and all of the discussions I respond to. Often I also rate other responses that I read that really stand out as deserving a rating (+'s and -'s). I'm beyond far behind on haning out BR's so I really need to buckle down on that. I also try hard to give good responses, even if sometimes they are silly but fitting with the discussion. And I try to keep up with my friends discussions but I will not answer every single one just to say that I did. If I have nothing to say or add or have no idea what they are talking about I will just skip it and let others give responses that will actually mean something, I think that's what good mylotters should do.
@diillu (5128)
Actually someone thanked me somewhere here in mylot. And I felt so good that I started doing so. Seems like I should really stop.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
It's fine to say thank you within a response just not as a whole response. Like you could say "Thank you so much for that information. It was really helpful. I appreciate you taking the time to look that up for me..." They just don't like it when people leave "Thank You" as a response without adding anything to the discussion.
@diillu (5128)
I would also feel bad just saying thanks without ading anything. And your response has been alot of help for me. I really felt bad thinking that I might be going against the mylot rules. Thanks again for this. you have changed you avatar right. It sure do feels different.
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
I feel, people have all the way selected their precious time to respond to our discussion, eventhough it is getting one cent for them. They could have even spent that time for responding to other discussion is it not? So as a thanks giving and as a recognition of their courtesy, I make it a point to write a word or two sometimes a big answer also in reply. I rate all the responses as almost all are pertaining to the topic direct. I select Best Responses, may be after waiting for some time. I try to spend some time at least in mylot daily, unless I am very busy or not well or computer problem. So in my opinion, I am a good Mylot Citizen.
@diillu (5128)
You are a good mylot citizen. I have also been trying myself to be one. I try to rate almost all discussions that I come across and do things that I need to do here.
@sacmom (14315)
I try to be. :) But as far as thanking everyone that responds to a discussion of mine, well I don't do that as I thought this was one of the don'ts on MyLot's "Do's" and "Don'ts" list. Plus I don't have the time to respond to everyone, even if I could. Though I'd probably comment more to those that responded to a discussion of mine if I was on a faster Internet connection. :P But since saying thank you is a no no on MyLot, I try my best to avoid saying it directly in a discussion. I try not to violate the rules... I do rate those that respond to my discussions. I also rate those when I respond to their discussions. However I do forget sometimes, though that is rare. :)
@diillu (5128)
Really, OMG I really didn't read this one. I'm feeling really embarrased for not reading the guidelines. I have read the guidelines but seems like I left this one out.
Yes, I think I am a good Mylot citizen. I always rate others' discussions and responses positive. Besides, I appreciate anyone who responses to my discussions and I will add my comment to it.
@Debs_place (10525)
I try to respond to everyone, although I don't always, but I am guessing I do so 90% of the time, I rate everyone, 99.9% of the time a +. I try to resolve all of my discussions with a best answer thought sometimes I am late.
@makatas (1101)
• Greece
I rate when replies are sufficient and nice.I havent rated someone with - unless im mistaken.Responding to replies with comments, i dont do it all the time and on every response, but if i am happy with what someone told me, or i totally agree with him/her, i would note it down as comment.
@jsususco (17)
i think i like site ...for me its just sharing youre comment and that it youre earning...for me it is my portal to outside world...its fun..hope you reply
@thekiwi (588)
I will respond to a few, but i always give a positive rate to whoever replies, or to whom i am replying to. As for always replying to my repliers, that is alot to do, and no i dont always do it, like i said before, i only reply to a few :)
@gr8life (6253)
Hello diillu, I always rate and try my best to comment on members who took time to respond to my discussions. I just feel good to do so. It won't contribute to the earnings but at least I am happy whenever people respond to my discussions and would like to thank them by leaving a comment to each of them.
@ajithlal (14568)
I try to answer most of the discussions that I have started. I never put simply Thank you to everyone as it is said it is against rules in the Do's and Don't section. I try to put positive rating to all the good discussions. I like rating to positive. I try to respond to most people who have responded to me. I also try to add friends because I like to make friends. I also agree that seeing Thank you makes one feel very good.