New Pictures and Logos

I like the new interest pictures and logos. They are much more relevant to the topic. I am still not sure what the point of the interest ratings are, however in one I am like 79/18,000 some. I don't know how I got that way, but it does make me feel a little proud. I still haven't seen anything that is truly helpful or fantastic with the changes that are happening... I have read a lot of opinions on the new ratings...but what about other things? What would you like them to change, upgrade, or add?
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
*laughs* I'm pretty amused over the ratings, as you could tell by my new discussion. ;) I do think if there's anything I would like to be changed, it would be for it to be harder to sabotage people's ratings. I think perhaps you should be limited to giving a certain number of negative ratings to the same person in a day, or at least it should be investigated if a user gives many negative ratings to another user. I get tired of all the melodrama over sabotaged ratings. The other major upgrade I would like to see is an edit feature. I usually try to be careful when typing, but sometimes I'll make a mistake and really wish I could fix it.
@mrsjbelle (1641)
I agree with this. We need an edit feature. I uploaded a picture of one kind of dog in the wrong dogs interest and theres no doever so I messaged MyLot. I hope they don't get upset with me but I am only human I make mistakes. By the way I get tired of melodrama to. Who cares it's just the internet right?
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Ack, that would be annoying, mrsjbelle! I wouldn't quite say "Who cares it's just the internet?" I am very serious about online friendships and relationships, but I do think people take the ratings here far too seriously. They're just numbers, and the people who go around sabotaging my rating aren't the ones who are important to me anyway... it's my friends here who are important to me.
An edit feature would be nice. I also wish that I could have an add comments button on my own discussion. Sometimes I have something to say that everyone needs to know, other times I have something to add to the conversation. It would be easier to make an in depth conversation. Additionally it would be nice if there was a section that was discussions that you have replied to that has new replies. Sometimes I don't have a lot of time to track down discussions that I would enjoy continuing. I don't know if I have been sabotaged or not. I do know that I replied to a conversation that seemed to get people angry at me and my star went from a ten to a nine, but it only stayed that way for a few days...guess I haven't participated in enough conversations of controversial nature...LOL
@carolbee (16241)
I'm so confused about the new rating system but that's not uncommon. I get confused easily...lol With all the exposure myLot receives it would be nice if they chose to change their payout system. It seems, in the beginning, myLot was generous but as time has passed there's been a decrease in the payout per discussion.