Gas Going up to 4.00??

@thekiwi (588)
This is madness!! It was on the news a while back, and again today, that next year, around summer, gas is going to be 4 bucks a pop! WTF..And i dont know about where you live, but cars is a MUST where i live.... -_-; prices are going up, and min wage is still not moving a damn bit.
@Sillychick (3279)
Ever since the gas prices have started getting really out of control, since hurricane Katrina, I have heard several times that gas would be up to $4 a gallon by summer, by Christmas, by spring, by Labor day. They have been fluctuating a lot, and it would not surprise me a bit to see the price skyrocket again. But I am not going to sit on the edge of my seat biting my nails waiting for it to happen. If it happens, I'll deal with it. Minimum wage in my state has gone up recently, and I have heard talk of raising the federal minimum wage. We all just have to make adjustments, wherever possible, to make it work.
@thekiwi (588)
I hope min wage goes up here soon, i am a single mom with two kids, and its hard enough just paying for bills and a baby sitter, let alone for the gas....
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
The gas prices are just plain crazy and out of hand. Here is a link I hope can help you out, put in your zip code and it will give you a list of all the gas stations, prices and maps in your area, so you can find the cheapest gas station selling gas. http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
@thekiwi (588)
thank you very much :)
@theprogamer (10539)
"Greaaaaaaaat..."/sarcasm... isn't it? -_- The best part is the following: - Government won't lower the taxes on gasoline - Auto dependent development, lifestyles are still encouraged (citizens mainly) - No one wants buses (leaders and citizens) - No one REALLY wants rail (leaders and citizens - No one wants the short-term solutions (leaders and citizens) - No one wants private and public joint long-term solutions (again, same fools) - Auto makers and society are barely even trying on alternative fuel cars (even mylot discussions highlighted some promising alternatives, but the parties mentioned either can't or don't care about this) I have no choice but to /facepalm and /temple rub over this one. Time for some asprin for this and for the semi-gouged gas prices.
Awww!! I'll believe that when I see it. They've been saying this for several years now. Sorry it's taken me so long...I'm really backed up on mylotting.
in england gas is on 98.8p per liter for petrol and any thing up to 103.8p for deisele
@solson (406)
Every one i think that this is a sign by god that we need to all start walking or go back to the olden days. We sould all get horses and grown ourer own food. Haha what was i thinking not the world is already going to be gone and none of us going to be here to see it go so what ever keeping on trucking everyone.
trust me I can truly understand. I was driving and living in Miami Florida. You know you need a car there. The gas prices went up the roof. I am paying my bills,rent,car,and insurance, living on SSI. So I started parking my car and bought a bike for myself and my daughter. Still paying off my credit report. I called the dealer and told him my situation. I returned the car and went on my way. There was no way I was going to pay for a car I was not driving. The gas was killing any cash I had. Dear we all know how hard it is. I have been there. try to find something you like and make some money doing it. While getting this done. Pay off what you can and you will see the benefits. I here mim wage is going up everywhere.
Gas prices are outrageous!! I don't know how they expect anyone to do anything. It doesn't make any sense...something has got to give!! I drive 30 miles one way to work every day and I have to have a car....people with SUV's and vehicles with V8's in them are killing themselves paying for the prices as they are now...just imagine how it will be when they hit 4 + - - Terrible!!