Do you have rules in your house?

I know that most people have rules in their house that everyone has to follow.I have rules in my house, and one is to clean up behind yourself. Do you have rules in your house that everyone must follow?
@diillu (5128)
My mum was pretty strict. So, we really had many rules. We ahd to do all the house chores by ourself accept the washing. All the house chores like cooking, cleaning etc. It was really difficult for me as I had spent all of my life in hostel. But I'm thankful to her as she did that. Because of that I now know many things and I must say that because of that work it is alot easier living alone.
I have rules in my house and I memorized them all. The main ones are the chores. Everyone doesn't have to ask when It's their time to do the chores. Everyone just knows. Every two days I sweep and mop the house at 3pm-6pm whenever I'm home and then I wash the dishes after breakfast, lunch, and dinner for my mom cause I don't really ever like her to lift a finger because she had an aneurysm a couple of months back and It was in her brain, so I like to have her sitting on the couch watching tv with her feet soaking in the foot spa. And My sister and I clean out the whole bathroom every Sunday. My dad takes out the trash and does whatever he needs to do to the car, since It's snowing over here her always cleans the mats because the car will get dirty if he doesn't. Whatever chores or rules there are everyone knows just what to do and when to do it, so there's barely any talk about it. There isn't any yelling, there isn't any drama anymore ever since we said what everyone needs to do everyday. Because my mom got sick of, Whose turn is it to wash dishes? And everyone is like NOT ME!! So she just laid it all on the table and told everyone what the deal is.