Largest Meat-eating Dinosaur

@worldwise1 (14887)
I couldn't pronounce the name if my life depended upon it, but they are claiming that the remains of a dinosaur found in the Moroccan desert are from the largest meat-eating dinosaur on record. It does seem that it has only been a week or so ago that I heard a similar claim. My question is, why are so many of them turning up at this point in time? Is it due to soil erosion, or perhaps earthquakes? If you would like to read more about this, visit www.abcnews.com.
@theprogamer (10539)
Its some natural events but also better technology for digging to depths and finding fossils/bones. Both can help with the discovery of bones and further research of the existing materials. Its been happening in most recent years (notably the feathered dinosaurs of the mid 90s to the present).
@worldwise1 (14887)
Yes, progamer, and it surely makes this a wonderful time to be alive!
@balasri (26553)
May the interest in hunting for the fossil has increased with the help of the modern gadgets.
@worldwise1 (14887)
I would agree, bala, that the invention of better tools has made it much easier to dig up these once elusive fossils.
@sigma77 (5385)
I used to love dinosaurs when I was a kid. They are fascinating creatures considering there were living some 250 million years ago or so. Who knows when the discovery of new species will end. I would like to know what happened to them that killed them off.
@worldwise1 (14887)
I don't know if the mystery will ever be solved, sigma, but the dinosauers are awesome and frightening. I really liked the Jurassic Park movies!