Should Bonds and Clemens be elected into the Hall of Fame?

With the report that came out and Clemens' name ans Bonds being linked to it, should they be elected to the Hall? I think if their stats Before 2000 are good enough to be elected, they should be in. In other words, the voters should look at their early stats to decide not the latest ones. what do you think?
@jillhill (37384)
I think they should from what I am hearing they were never tested so it's based on hearsay.....and that is disturbing!
It does sounds like a witch hunt.Or better still like the red scare of the 50's.so now we have the "list" and many of the players are retired so now what happens?
@vmenard (895)
Good question, and I'm not sure. I think they will have difficulty getting votes because of the steroid scandal, especially Bonds. I think baseball has a huge problem, where many players during this time will have tainted images because of steroids. I think the list of players who took steroids is going to continue to grow. If many players were on steroids it kind of levels the playing field players on steroids competiting with one another takes away the advantage.
If they get busted for perjury, then no, they should be banned. If they get off, let the writers decide.
That's the problem. There are writers out there who won't vote them in Even if they are found innocent.
Yes, I feel that they are just being singled out. If these two do not get in, then there need to be changes on the committee.
I don't think they should unless they can show that they weren't juiced on the field. But their names were on the list, so chances are, they were juiced on the field. Clemens is what, pushing 50? No wonder he needed roids. His time was up in the majors about 20 years ago. If they are elected it just goes to show we will accept and encourage cheaters. The guys who are on the field and don't get juiced are the ones who deserve to be in the Hall of Fame, not the juiced out cheaters.