Had you experinced acid rain- When nature cry.

The cry of nature - Please do not harm nature, human may not be able withstand natures sadness.
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Me not yet but I hope if the atmospheric pollutions goes on these acid rains would become common. Those industrial pollutions are most effected here. Again those water, air, atmosphere is again polluted. Those remedies if not taken soon hope the humans has face more bitter part of nature and its climatic dangers. May be prevention is better than cure. Finally the human race would come to an end. Any how those pollution controls may be more cautious.
@williamjisir (22904)
Hello dear shramrack. In fact there is lots of acid rain everywhere. I was told about this from two travellers on the same train with me in the same car. They are postgraduates at university, whose major is concerned with chemistry. So I got to know about this from them. I do hope that factory managers take good care of the environment where human beings live.
Hello dear friend. Thanks very much for the best response. I appreciate it very much. Merry Christmas.
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Hi, Merry Christmas, thanks for reponds
@Ohara_1983 (4120)
• Kuwait
Hi SHAMRACK, anyway lot of country have same problem like those rain,like her in kuwait almost going to finish the winter but we still feel the like a summer time, just today the rain come, so we feel already the winter time. we know if the first day of rain it will be not good to our health lot of people will sick too. what we pray in this year is really cold winter not called winter but we still open our AC.
@williamjisir (22904)
Hello dear shamrack. Thank you very much for the best response. I appreciate it very much. Merry Christmas, dear friend.
@secretbear (19466)
i haven't really experienced something like this. it would be dangerous to have rains like that! indeed, the abuse of the environment has been producing such climatic and drastic changes that we humans don't easily adapt to. but then, we deserve it right?? we are after all, the primary exploiters of everything in our environment. i myself, is doing my best to lessen my contribution in the pollution because i don't like to experience nature's revenge! and the latest of that is global warming. i really hated summer because of global warming. but i think people are now becoming aware of this and i think we are on the stage where our mind is being turned into environment-conscious one. ^__^
@peanutjar (5211)
Hi,nope i havent so far and hope not to.I believe that we will very soon though. Peanutjar:)
Nope. We have never had that here that I know of. I don't really look forward to the day that it happens. If we stop polluting the earth, it would never happen but, I know that's impossible. People just don't raise their kids to be respectful of the earth anymore. Or at least MOST people don't. I know I do.
Yes we experienced it many years ago when we experienced long hot season. But since that time I observed that many people suffered different kinds of ailments. Of course, I couldn't blame that acid rain only, there are many factors why men get sick, but that acid rain also contributed some factors. The government tried to save the people, but natural can not be substituted sometimes.