Are there some in your friendlist whose discussions who really don't like?

@subha12 (18462)
There are some in my friendlist. I have added them when i got friend request from them. I have also put notify on for them . There are 1 or 2 whose discussions i don't like to respond as they mainly start 1 liners. i do not like one liners as such. I want all post should be brief but not 1 liners. Are there some in your friendlist too?
@drannhh (15002)
There are some who talk about movies I have never heard of, too, and others who talk about subjects that I feel are inappropriate for myLot. But I try to over look that and keep them on the friend list as long as once in a while they post interesting discussions. However, some people who asked me to be a friend hardly ever reply to one of my discussions. I start very few, so there are some people for whom I reply to 10 or 20 for every one they reply of mine. I think I will delete some of those. Does anybody know whether if I delete someone from my friend list, does that take me off their list, too? If they deleted me from theirs, will they still show up on mine?
@skinnychick (6937)
I like my friends list and I usually try to answer if I understand or can contribute to the discussion. I live in The United States and some of my friends are from foreign lands that I only dream of going- so I read the discussions usually but can't relate so I don't post. It's just an interesting learning experience..
@ssh123 (31104)
There are.But still I try my level best to find some good and reasonable response. If it is really bad (deletable standard) then I will not touch that topic at all. I definitely dislike silly discussion topics like Pepsi or Coke, What is the time in your place, etc.
I like your avatar so much.Jesus,it is so cute. lucky me.I haven't this friend like you said above.my friend who give a response or start a discussion are serious.they really want to get a response when they start a discussion.we here are not for the money.and I don't care it because it is too fewer.lol.maybe the pay that you start 1,000 discussion is less than the fee I expected.
Perhaps there is. But if you don't like these, you don't have to answer. Just choose some that interest you.
@dpk262006 (54785)
I entirely agree with your views. I think, it is always not possible for everyone to start meaningful discussions.
I don't have any other friend. But I also do not like one liners. I think there should be good discussions.
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello dear subha. It is ok for me to have a one-line discussion because I think that it would offer us more space to imagine the one-line discussion and our thought is not restricted by it. Thanks for your discussion, dear friend.
@Omabunga (92)
I prefer to respond to discussions that either I have experienced personally or have an overwhelming knowledge about it. Responding to a discussion that is totally alien to you is cheating, not only the person you are responding to, but also to your self. I will respond to anyone as long as I really know something about the topic.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I have had a few of them like this. Most of them I delted though because I felt like it was pointless to read and to respond to their discussions. Also some of the ones that stopped posting also I got rid of.
@aseretdd (13712)
I know what you mean... i actually have some in my friend's list that start like 5 discussions which are all one liners... i also do not like one liners because i think they were started for the sake of starting a discussion and earning 1 cents... i am actually contemplating on removing those from my friend's list... as i sometimes can compare them to spam emails that i trash so often...
@foxyfire33 (10017)
Nope, I don't think I have anyone on my friends list like that. I'm pretty selective about who I accept so if they do things like that I deny them or delete them if they're already on my list. I don't like to sound mean about it. I just want to be fair to the good friends I have. It would be taking away from them if I had to waste a lot of time siftting through one liners that I didn't want to answer.
I would not really know this for sure. I know most of my favorite friends off hand. They never do one liners ever. They are like me we speak of our lives most times. These are hard to talk about with one line. You can just pass the post by your not obligated to answer them. It would most likely make me delete them.