How do you define a fine personality? How do you improve your personality?

@mari123 (1862)
China
How do you define a fine personality? How do you improve your personality? i think One having a fine personality must be optimistic, accommodating, full of youthful spirity, and confident. I think the experience of one man may change his personality. Before I went to college, I was capricious and bigoted. But four years college life change me too much. You must learn good qualities to get well along with others. For others, and for yourself.
I suppose it is a bit arbitrary to define a fine personality, because we all held different scales. But if i have to give one, then I should say a fine personality should include openness to oppositions, new ideas ect.. And there is something I would like to argue. That is you can be whoever you want. And you can have whatever personality you think to be good. But you should under no circumstance infringe others interests.
@balasri (26554)
A fine personality is accepting life and not finding fault with others.Being satisfied and doing whatever you with satisfaction and sincerity without feeling envy about others with an helping tendency.
@aaslin (123)
personality is nothing but ur mindset to face other people...people having a lot of courage in life never thing of personality