Removed

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48803)
United Kingdom
Well as I knew it would happen my Discussion about TerryZ has been removed but still no communication why she is banned or anything at all I know I am going against the Guidelines but so did Terry's Stalker and that Person is still active here but the Innocent Person isn't which is Terry Admin when you delete these Discussions do me a Favour read what this is about and sort the mess out Terry and I have been here for a long time we have helped build this Site like many Members that have been here over 12 Months and this is how you treat your loyal Members?
@theprogamer (10543)
I replied to one of the discussions just a few minutes ago. I think they may be left alone or they might have been brought back. As for the situation, I hope it gets sorted out and Terry gets to come back. The situation sends a very bad message for those not just here for a year, but long term members, but also people who participate the most in mylot (despite length of membership)
@gabs8513 (48803)
I agree with you Pro Well if they don't let her back I for one will not be coming back here
@polachicago (19143)
Ok, she is able to log in, but not able to respond. This is exactly what happened to me about 10 days ago. I tried to login from my bf computer and it was working. This way I new that I have computer problem and I am not banned. I start checking my computer and to make story short, I found 3 Trojan viruses in. My computer is all reprogrammed now and I am able to use Mylot again. I just spoke with one person from Yuwie today. I was told about bad Trojan virus found on Yuwie. I think that Terry is on Yuwie, so she may get the same virus I did.
@lilaclady (28270)
Maybe if terry tries to log in from another computer to see if it is a computer problem , I really can't see Mylot doing this without a reason so maybe it is something else....
@gabs8513 (48803)
We have tried that and no that is not the Trouble I logged her in from my Computer and tried to post and send PM and we can't so it is not the Problem Lilac I can see Mylot being like this as I have seen this happen to a few good Friends of mine over the last 12 Months Some where reinstated but some where not and they had not done anything wrong
@polachicago (19143)
When I was able to login from my bf computer, I start new discussion asking people if this is happening only for me. Look into my discussion. Same problem.
@Eskimo (2329)
I've not been very active for a while, so don't know the full story, but I have seen this before when discussions which should be banned aren't, and others seem to vanish for no reason at all. However I don know that you are trustworthy and deserve support.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Eskimo believe me she is and deserves your Support You know me Terry is a sweet and caring Person I have known her over 12 months now I speak to her on the Phone and a lot since this has happened believe me sweet Eskimo she deserves your Support
@razcal2267 (15577)
Hello cold wet nosed one =} Glad to see you come out of hiding.
@Eskimo (2329)
Thanks Raz, I've not really been hiding, but just suffering from 'Writer's Block', also totally stressed out at work at the moment.
@mamasan34 (6522)
I am not sure what happened, but I honestly don't understand why some posts are deleted and others are allowed to remain. unfortunately it happens. I wish that the stalker in question was put out of "business" on here. It's just not fair really.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well she hasn't and I guess that she is now happy I just do not understand that there are People like that about I really don't What do they gain out of being evil and Nasty like this
You aren't the first to go against the guidelines. Mylot has done it before you, going against their own guidelines by letting the guilty party stay on & ban the innocent. Do you know if she was expecting payout? I'm (not counting this response) am 10 cents away from payout, but I am right now afraid to reach it because of the frivilous bannings. We both still have friends in which MyLot is the only way for me to be in contact with them.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Yes she was crazy and so am I but it is only $10 This is to do with the Person that has been stalking Terry I will fight for Terry as I would for any Friend when they are being done wrong
It is a pattern I am seeing here. It seems to me that they didn't ban the wrong person. Hopefully - being that this is a second comment, it is true that it's just that & not something to add to my earnings. I have my reasons for that I am not going to publicly post - at least not yet.
Perhaps have her come over to the S&M forum, & when Sandy or Marlyse activates them, she can perhaps help explain what happened.
I have not responded to your discussions on TerryZ as I do not know who she is and do not think I have ever seen any of her discussions. You did make me curious so I checked ALL your listed friends and she did not seem to be one of them so I was uable to read any of her "controversial" discussions or responses.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Heather she is still there on my First Page She is the Cute little Puppie
Thank you. I just missed it. I did recognise the avatar. I check her out and I cannot see why anyone would take offence at her postings.
@lilaclady (28270)
Well I will stop posting now until it is all sorted out...if things do not get sorted out in a fair way I will not be back....I will not be part of any unfairness, I am so disappointed in Mylot to let this happen without at least some explanantion to the victim of all this.... so this could very well be my last post and that I am very sorry as I love the people here or most of them....
@gabs8513 (48803)
I will carry on fighting for Terry and if it does not get solved then I will be gone to I can't stop posting yet as I need to fight for her and try everything but if they keep her banned I will not be back either I belong to 2 other Sites which are great and so much fun and once I know what is happening here I will be more there but I want to try and get Terry back Thank you for supporting her Hugs to you Lilac and I really hope we will cross again somewhere else if you decide to leave here
@lilaclady (28270)
Thank you....
@kayrod2 (1304)
this is terrible. i havent been on here much for a while, been too busy, so didnt know terry had been removed. i cant understand why these things happen, you should be able to be here and give your opinion, weather others agree with it or not, and not be judged or picked on by others. makes you wonder why we bother being here and putting our time into it all. hope things sort themselves out. we'll see though. best wishes, gabs, and take care
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well I hope so to but so far still nothing It just is not fair at all
@royal52gens (5380)
Gabs, you have been here so long I am surprised you are not on the staff. LOL You would do an excellent job running things properly and fairly. You do a good job of communicating with members. Please let Terry that I am still hoping this gets sorted out soon so she can get back to positing.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Lol that is properly why I am not on the Admin I would do it properly just like you would do to lol
Hi gabs, I've only been on mylots about three months. Can you tell me why the Admin. would remove someone? Thanks.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hi Carolie To be honest I just do not know what to believe or think on here anymore and that is after 13 months of being a Member and things that I have just been told today well I don't even know who or what to trust on this Site But lets put it this way Sweet I will not say anything you will find out as you go along how this Site works The way it should work is when someone gets reported Admin should investigate and if they decide to suspend the Member they should let them know and if they decide to ban a Member they should let them know and the reason that is how it should work but it doesn't on here
@Lakota12 (42794)
I figured this would be gone too hope they read ! hugs
@3lilangels (4639)
i feel that terryz is not getting a fair chance here and i think it's totally wrong to traet someone that is so honest and caring like terryz and to keep the stalker still on here,what's the matter with you mylot,people are here to enjoy and have fun and make some really great friends and make a little money,and that's what terryz was here doing,not causing any trouble or anything.it's so unfair that the sweet innocent people always have to pay the price for someone elses problems and this is not FAIR at all!please let her back soon so we can all be happy and enjoy.gabs thanks so much hon for all that you are doing,i am doing what i can as well by writing to them constanly until they do something about this.sometimes we just have to keep pushing until we get what we want,and that's what i am gonna do to get back terryz.love to you both.pattie
@gabs8513 (48803)
Sweetie thank you for your Support here as I said I will not give up either but if I disappear you know why lol Love and Hugs to you
@mummymo (23709)
Wow - I expected this not to be here when I tried to reply! Well said Gaby! These problems tend to happen in cycles don't they! I do think that the least Admin could do is to clarify the situation - bring back the decent mods and Admin - we had some for a while! xxx
@nichole1983 (1189)
admin is not going to tell you directly why terry was banned.. it is a issue that needs to be taken up with admin and terry and them alone... she needs to have the contact with them not you posting all this and then getting it taken off... realize what admin is going through on their side.. there is so much that they can do and to monitor everyone is a big job.. give it time things will sort out on its own...
@gabs8513 (48803)
Excuse me nichole but if you read my first discussion I said I had asked them to contact Terry they have not done so Can you please not tell me the Rules of mylot I have been here a long time and an active Member I know how it works Terry is NOT able to even contact mylot through her Page Basically all she can do is log in and accept Friends and nothing else I know what it is like to be Admin on a Site but I also know that I have to be responsive to Members in urgent cases and whether you agree or not this is an urgent Case as the Woman has been banned for no reason Her Friends have made more investigations then what the Admin has on here and yes I know what I am talking about Thank you for your Response
from experience i know that they are not going to listen to you by you telling them to contact her... get her the email addy and do it that way... email everyday if you have to and find out what is going on this way.. she is the one that is going to have to do not the rest of mylot.. im only speaking from experience...
@gabs8513 (48803)
The Problem we have is there is no Email Addy though and she can not contact them through the normal Contact Page as she has tried that
@lols189 (4798)
i see at the time gabs mylot didnt sort it out as to why TerryZ cant log in. have they sorted the problem out yet? hope they come to a conclusion here
@mgmagana (3621)
hey gabs, what happened with TerryZ, i know i haven't been on much anymore, but is she still on here?
I'm sorry ya are having so much troulbe I just don't understnad what is going on
Well thanks for the 'heads-up' gabs. What does one have to do to be suspended? Kind-of strange isn't it?