babies

Jamaica
what kind of babies do you love, boy or girl?
@ssh123 (31100)
We have one boy. My wife and myself love to have baby girl. In fact we love babies boy or girl. We can give them roots and we can give them wings.
@shuz697 (1046)
Well Id have to say I love all babies... but I am hanging out to have a little baby girl as I already have two awesome little boys. Something about little girls is alot more loving and caring not that I don't love being tackled, punched and farted on by my boys..lol. My mum says " your son's your son till he finds a wife and your daughters your daughter for the rest of your life " I love that saying and i believe that in most cases its true.. A man always seems to be more involved in his wife's family then his own, or maybe that's just pushy wives..lol.. :)
@rainbow (6763)
Jelly babys are good, but my boys were both ace babies and to think I wanted little girls. My friend had a little girl and she was fab too.
@Victoria7 (1242)
• Spain
Both. The main thing is that it´s healthy. I don´t have any children... maybe one day!
I love all babies.