jason and liz start a secret affair! also, felicia returns to port charles!

@myrith (1830)
Liz has a private meeting with Jason at the Metro Court and they sleep together. The two realize that they can't stay away from each other and plan to continue to meet in secret! Meanwhile, Maxie is shocked when Felicia arrives in Port Charles and explains that she's been working on top secret missions with Frisco. During Georgie's funeral, Maxie delivers a touching eulogy, then suddenly focuses on Felicia and how she was a terrible mother to her and Georgie! And, Carly is eager to surprise Jax with baby news.
Wow, myrith... You just shocked me something serious. Do you work for ABC or what. I thank you for informing me. Some spoilers you don't wanna know but then some you can just thank God you know. In other GH related news... What's the deal with the text message killer...? One minute you know who it is and the next your not all too sure... Keep me in the loop please... GH is the one Soap I will swear by if all else fails.
@myrith (1830)
lol.......I wish! I just got connections that's all.I'm almost positive it's Coop, Maxie's boyfriend, but it could be anyone, the Soaps have their twist and turns, maybe someone they're getting rid of as in fire them, we'll see!
Coop has been acting real suspicious as of late. I just wanna know what makes him do it if it is him. And why now, he's been in Port Charles for what over a year now if that... And what's up with Nicholas and Emily if they want to keep her around why kill her off. And her father for that matter. IDK. I'm going too stop with the questions and just stay tuned. But thanks for the time.
@myrith (1830)
Yes he has, but I think it has to do with the war, there were strange happenings there too, some female soldier was strangled so maybe it's a pattern for him. As for Nicholas and Emily it is shameful what they did with that storyline, we just got to stay tuned.
@ebsharer (5517)
sounds like its getting better. i can't wait!
@myrith (1830)
I would say it is, but General Hospital has always been the top Soap to me.
@ebsharer (5517)
I agree of all of the soaps GH is the one I always keep up with even if it means reading about it online.