How would you handle your kChild smoking WEED.

Many parents don't care and smoke with them. What do you think.
@ssh123 (31104)
With love and affection talk to tham about ills of smoking.Show them the good things that can happen to non-smokers. Find out the friends of your child (who are really good) and make them talk to your child. As parent, you set example of not smoking at all, atleast in front of the child. Introduce child to educational hobbies so his attention is diverted.
@tomservo (164)
I would whip out my recipe for brownies. and celebrate... I agree with above, I think it would be better if it was in supervision, and not sneaking off to do it. Who knows, if they find out you did it, it may detour them.
@Victoria7 (1242)
• Spain
Up to the parents I suppose. Personally I choose not to smoke. I would fill my kids in on the dangers but if they are determined to do it, I´d rather they did it supervised in the house rather than sneak off to do it. The same goes for drinking.