I’m into someone but he doesn’t notice me – at all.

By joy
@MGjhaud (20696)
I just want to share my new found excitement. :) I kind of notice him a long time ago but I just realized that he’s a little bit of a mystery. He’s in a rock band. He’s got long curly hair and a mustache, my friends at the apartment said he only needs good trimming and sure thing he’ll stand out among others. We most of the times bump each other at my apartment’s mini-restaurant and I’m just some sort of nobody to him hehe.. Well, I guess I’m way to far alike of his type. Haaay.. Clyde.
Hahah awww, well, why dont you make yourself noticed? Im sure he'd take the time to get to know you. =]
@MGjhaud (20696)
sorry to get back here this late. Anyway, we talked one time a while back already hahaha.. but he's no longer my crush. I'm back to zero list now. hehe.. The guy has a girlfriend and men who's committed turns me off.
bwahihihihi!!! i know him.....hmmmm! ate joy, you ha? de, how about the lemon dance? you two had a lovey-dovey moment right? eeeee....