When’s the time of the year that you shop a lot?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20742)
I notice that malls are jam-packed when it’s on sale. Sometime Christmas season too or when school is coming up and mother and kids are buying school items. How about you?
@psyche49f (2511)
Mine was and is during Christmas...I use to shop much during the opening of the school year, but now that my children are professionals, we shop a lot this Christmas...in fact, we already did several trips to the malls to buy the things we need for gifts and for the noche buena on the 24th...
I shop almost all year round. :-) Which means I do not really go into a crazy shopping mode and buy during sales. It is usually when I am overseas when the shopping gets out of hand but usually the luggage size help to limit the amount I buy. :-)
@steerforth (1802)
During the Christmas days I shop a lot. There are a lot of presents to buy and I haven't finished to buy them.