Sadness

@keneisha (129)
click is so sad but is a wonderfull movie its so inspirable but has a lesson and i think everybody should watch it at least once.think about some of the things that happened in the movie (those of you who saw it already) would you be able to live like that?I know i would and i wouldntve used that remote for anything.
@aconites (770)
you are rigfht i cried 3 times in the movie theater i dindt want no one to see me but the girl next to me she saw me and she was crying two ..
@keneisha (129)
i always try not to cry and i just end up hurting myself.
yaa its a worst thing if we know the future, the message i learned from this movie is that we should live & enjoy every movement of our life...........
Um... i actually also cried when i watched that movie especially in the last part when Adam was suppose to die while chasing his son his family in the hospital... man, it's just so sad knowing that your family has been torn apart just by some kind of d@#* remote...
@batulboy (197)
your absolutely right! you know we don't really need a remote to escape unpleasant instances....we only have an average of 75 years to live so why waste it. besides, the hard times makes the good times a pleasure to us.