How many times have you been paid by MyLot, FaceBook & similar sites?

I have reached payout twice now with MyLot and been paid $18 earlier this year plus another $12 recently. How many times has MyLot paid you, and is this the only site that you are on, or are you a member of FaceBook, MySpace, YuWie, FriendsWin, and others?
@pinay81 (1539)
im jus almost a month here in mylot and im enjoying here i dont reached yet the payout earnings im also member of myspace but im not active there anymore i have one site also its like mylot community but i earn points and change by some stuff like vcd,dvd,t-shirt,bags,caps and they have raffle also i win 2x already"-)
@diillu (5130)
I must say that this is the only site that I have been involved is paying me. I have been paid thrice already. And I have recently made this third payment. I haven't yet been able to make minimum payout in many sites that I'm involved but it feels pretty good to receive payment from this site.
@yugi_sen (1742)
i have been paid once with 25$ and i hope this is a trust worthy site to make good friends too.
@steerforth (1802)
I don't know the site Facebook, but I have benne paid ten dollars from Mylot because I don't use a lot this site.
@funfreak2k2 (1740)
i have been paid three to four times by mylot. i dont remember exactly. this is a great site to be with and make great friends
@beyonce03 (2331)
You will not be paid by facebook. This is more of a network website and not a paid for post website lol I've been paid 3 times now by mylot in 1 year. I'M not only here for the money, so it's ok for me :) At least I can say that I made some money this year with mylot :P
Right, I am aware of that and am sorry if I mislead anyone. I know that MyLot, YuWie, and FriendsWin pay, but most of the others like MySpace and Facebook are just more excellent ways to promote yourself and meet others. To me, the money is like iciing on the cake.
Thanks for cleaning that up. My first reaction was like, hmmm...how come I never read anything about facebook paying?
@stvasile (7317)
I've been paid four times by myLot Thursday, October 11, 2007 $11.00 Friday, June 08, 2007 $10.56 Monday, March 12, 2007 $12.34 Friday, December 15, 2006 $13.00
@paintwet (165)
i have never be paid ,i admire you. i need money very much ,i want to learn from you,but your blog cannt be opened,how can i do ?
well till today i never got payout from mylot. i have just earned 2.55$ might be in few months i will reach my payout.
Hello there runningman72! I am so surprised with the amount of payment you've got from this site. How I wish I could reached same achievement as you do. Mind sharing your techniques? Well, as for me, I haven't reached the minimum payout yet but I know that I could somehow reach that sooner or later. Right now, I still need to earn three more dollars in order to reach the site's minimum payout.
@makatas (1103)
• Greece
I am only member of Mylot not the others you have mentioned.I havent been paid yet,as you might understand from my number of posts.However, i am at the middle of the road to minimum payment, maybe in 2 weeks i will be ready to be paid. How come you have been paid so much?Your posts dont seem to be that many.Any tricks to share?
@suspenseful (40326)
I think myLot has paid me about four times, but do not quote me on that. I am a member of YuWie, but have not been on it that much and so have not been paid. I am not a member of Facebook, or the others. I will join mySpace when I am not limited to being a Canadian member. Hate hockey,hate curling, hate snow, reason enough? My son and daughter-in-law belong to FaceBook and post the pictures of my granddaughter three, but I have a gmail and a picasa account and I can put the pictures there instead.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
I think since I join last end of march I already paid for the 4th time last october and I'm happy that this is only the site that I already recieved a payment. Thanks to mylot.
I have been paid twice from Mylot and it is the only social site I am on....I am not really very social...lol.
I have not reached payout yet on MyLot. I am also a member of Facebook but they don't pay.
Right, Facebook does not pay but it does have benefits of you making friends, building relationships, and so forth. I love your MyLot username Runner! With me being runningman and all. "Running here, running there, runningman is everywhere!" Thanks, martinezshopper
lol, ya it is an awesome name to have overall.
I've been paid about 6-7 times here at myLot, and once at Yuwie so far. MySpace doesn't payout and I wasn't aware that Facebook did either. Still working on FriendsWin, Rotatrix, Zubby and a couple others. When I get paid out from one of the others, I'll let ya know.
Hey! Guess my discussion might have been a little misleading and I apologize. I agree totally that MySpace and Facebook do not pay you cash, but nonetheless there are significant benefits for being a member. I have been paid by MyLot twice and Yuwie once. I am working on over 20+ social networking sites, some like ZenZuu paying!
Still getting paid regularly at yuwie, so far no where else lately. Too busy offline, but will look you up at Zenu later on today.
@skbh12 (2950)
[b]i have been paid once and i have been a member of this site for 6 months already. now i am waiting for my next payout because i now have 9.78 dollars in my account and i am so happy with it. im loving mylot a lot and it has given me the reason to go online and find net surfing with sense. thanks to mylot that i can do alot more in this site by simply making my own discussions and answering someone else's discussion.. i do have a facebook account but i never thought that i could get paid with this site. i would like to know how will i get paid? can you give me a message and explain some things to me regarding this topic? thanks and happy mylotting![/b]
You have to "read between the lines" ha ha. In reality, Facebook does not pay you (like Mylot does). The benefits of being on Facebook are not monetary. You are paid or rewarded by making new friends, building relationships, gaining referrals, connecting with old friends or family, and having fun. Thanks, martinezshopper
@lucas528 (324)
• Northern Mariana Islands
I haven't been paid by Mylot coz I haven't reached the minimum payout yet. I've been a member for almost a year I think but had to leave for a few months to work with my website so I didn't get to post a lot to reach the minimum. I am not a member of Facebook. Do they pay members, too? With other sites, I've been paid a few times and I am continuously working to be paid again.
No, Facebook doesn't pay monetarily, but the benefits are not always financial!
@hcromer (2712)
I have been paid through MyLot at least 5 times. I am a member of Facebook and MySpace also, but I am a little confused as to why you would have put this discussion under the Facebook heading as Facbook is not a site that pays you for discussions like MyLot is.
I put it under Facebook because it talks about Facebook as part of the discussion.
@bluemars (952)
I will find out here later when I make my first amount but like I don't think you get anything for face book, well not that I am aware of. I don't think I have much luck anywhere else and the layout of anything else is not the same as here and that is why I really think I will like it here the most. It is a very clean design and the people are really nice too. I am hoping to see more things as they are making some small changes here like the interest ratings thing which I think is a good addition. It is nice when they make new upgrades that makes the site work better or more fun for the members.
You don't get paid from Facebook, at least monetarily. The benefits include building relationships and growing your affiliate downlines with like-minded people.