can you help me

@ingnna (199)
China
i don't know how to fetch my earnings.Though i haven't no earnings.but the center of mylot haven't get my account.Thanks!
@ssh123 (31104)
Dear Friend Ingnna, you have to make hundreds of posts to reach your earnings. Keep posting and follow the following 1. You can post 15-20 discussions/day and then you can post comments to those who respond to your discussions. 2. You can post 50 to 75 resonses/day to discussion topics posted by other members. 3. You can make a lot of friends, by sending friend requests,thereby you can get responses for your topics 4. You can put tags 5. You can bring referrals. Who in turn posts a lot of discussions which brings money for you. 6. You can blog.
@ingnna (199)
Thank you very much!if probability ,i want to make an friend with you !thanks!i am a Chinese boy .
@lyn2008 (444)
Well,you are newly come,right?Come down,you need more patience.I can't see my earning when I first come here,until the third day I can see my earning,so you just need enjoy mylot,make friends,discussion what you like,and you aslo can unload photos too.
@ingnna (199)
Thank you very much.if probability ,i want to make an friend to you !