Crocodile as a food

@scorpio16 (1707)
I came to know that Crocodile is also being eaten somewhere in the world.Is it true, then where it is consumed
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I personally have not had the pleasure of eating crocodile or allegator however, they are considered a delicasy in some areas. I am sure that if you go to Australia you will find crocodile on the menue. I am also sure that in some parts of Louisianna there is also some type of gater on the menue. Just because it is something that I may not eat there is always places in the world that eat things that I would find strange. I am surprised that this discussion has had no responses. I would not be surprised if in the state of Florida allegators are not eater. My husband has eater shark and squid so I know that there are many foods out there that may seem strange to me but others find enjoyable.