Cruel letters from Santa prompt Canada Post to take action!!

@Sissygrl (10999)
Canada Post's volunteer Santas will have to start making lists of the children they write to after at least 13 children in the Ottawa region received letters from "The North Pole" containing demeaning and insulting language. The volunteers, who are current or former Canada Post employees, send a standard printed message and a personalized note responding to children who have written letters to Santa Claus. Volunteers must now log their own names and the name of the child they are writing to, the company announced in a news release Friday. A permanent logging and tracking process will be included in the program next year. That is the acticle, and i was watching the news and the letters were VERY CRUDE!! like "there is no santa you little B@%&@^RD, i F%$cked your mom, and your dad is gay!" Can you imagine reading that from santa?? What would you do ?
i would take it from my child and explain to them how their are ppl out thier pretending to be santa and they are not very nice ppl and then i would write a note myself saying i was santa and mail it to my child having santa saying sorry for the person that is trying to copy me and sending rude letters out to all the good children and stuff like that
@Sissygrl (10999)
That is a pretty good idea. I hope that i'd come up with that idea too if i was in that position.
OH MY what a terriable thing to write to a child and for a volunteer to write such profanity OH MY GOSH If I was in charge of this matter you bet I would get to the bottom of this------this is so terriable If I was Santa I would put coal in their stocking for Christmas---those poor little children
@Sissygrl (10999)
I would for sure try to find out who it was too. I hope they do. If i was their parents i would be SO mad. and i would want to kick the person who did it in the eye with pointy shoes!
I copied this dicussion and pasted it on Yahoo mail and sent it to all my friends this has got to be one sick puppy (person)
@JoyfulOne (6243)
What a shame somebody had to be a total jerk and do something like that! I hope they find the individual responsible for doing that, it's not funny, it IS cruel! I cannot imagine the shock those parents must have had when they read their childrens letter from Santa. You know, I personally wonder WHY they haven't retrieved all those letters/envelopes and fingerprinted them as evidence. Chances would be good that even though there are probably many sets of fingerprints on each letter, there would be a pattern of one consistent set of fingerprints on each letter themselves to find out who the person behind this is.
@Sissygrl (10999)
There are a lot of volenteers that do it, and they are investigating. i really hope that they catch the person that did it. They deserve to be in jail. i think its 10 years for tampering with the mail :)
@rsa101 (13337)
That is such a very cruel thing indeed attacking the innocence of a child with that kind of letter they find. I hope that the people who are behind these incidents be put to justice for destroying the innocence of children that is still hoping to have a nice x-mas.
Yeah isnt there a massive man hunt forthis person ? Thats what I thought I heard , its so sad when someone would do something like this especially to little kids ... Shameful , I mean what kind of person would do this and ruin kids Christmas for alot more even parents , cause now the parents are wondering if they should write Santa and if they should open the letter he sends back , which to some kids won`t like their mail being read . Depending on the age that is ...