what do you want to donate for charity this christmas?

this morning, my friend sent me a text message requesting for some donations like shoes, bags, clothes, food, etc. because he's working in an organization where the project is to donate food and stuff to the orphans and less fortunate people in some areas in our community. i thought it's a great idea so i think i'm going to donate my old stuff for them. what better way than helping less fortunate people more, especially on christmas, right? it feels good to help! =)
hey,it's funny. last week I just got my dole.I have no money.I am not a rich man.I even can't make a living.but I think the people like me what the need is not the substance.sometimes some encouragements,a smile,communicate with them.we need just these.we are not beggars.like what you said ,just bad luck maybe.I deem that that's the foremost. whatever do what you can do. we will thank the god. you are the heaven-sent angel.
@academic2 (7011)
• Uganda
A good gestue of Philantropy-i would easily give out some of my old clothes that I know could still make a difference in someone else's life!
@jillhill (37399)
I send a check to the Salvation Army and donate to the food shelf. I also participate in toys for tots. Christmas is an important time to share your good fortune with those less fortunate!
Donating a purse can bring a smile - it's that time of year again. We have much more than others. So we do what we can to help.
I have new shoes and a pair of timberlands for a boy. I have an extra coat to give away. I have jeans that I don't wear that I am donating as well. I also offered a shelter for battered woman some free purses. I also was asked would I show them how to make one of them. This would mean donating my time. I said yes as I was once one of these woman. Even here on mylot I offered a woman a purse. She is having money problems too. Blessing come in all shapes and sizes. have a blessed Holiday.