How do you define COMMITMENT?

@rosema (1145)
How do you define COMMITMENT? in your own oppinion
@williamjisir (22909)
Morning, dear rosema. The word, commitment, has quite a few explanations. So please allow me to define commitment from one narrow meaning of it. For example, one of my friends doesn't want to get married because he is afraid of any commitments. So please me give my understanding to the narrated sentence above. Well, to one who prefers to stay single, he would like to enjoy more of his individual freedom and personal space as he is a free man without any bind to a family. He is free to do anything to enjoy his free life without anyone for him to bear in mind. He enjoys his life as free as a little bird flying in the sky, going to any direction she prefers to. This is my understanding to the definition of "commitment" in this narrow sense of explanation. Thanks a lot for your discussion, my dear friend. Good day.
@mensab (4208)
commitment is putting oneself to the words s/he professes or says. it includes one's mind and heart to decisively commit to something or someone. it must have constancy in its expression and execution. it is also a decision that one has to make everyday. are you commited to someone? is this why you ask this? just curious..
commitment means building ones own mind narrowing towards a particular task to achieve that task at any circumstances no matter the sun starts rising from the west:)