How prompt you are

@dpk262006 (52827)
Delhi, India
in returning the favour done to you. Do you make it a point to return the favours done to you...or sometimes you just forget the same or igonore the favours done to you. Please share your thoughts with me. Thanks in advance.
@balasri (26577)
I am very fast in returning everything.Love,reply,responses and gifts.
@dpk262006 (52827)
I already told you...you are GREAT!
@balasri (26577)
Great people see greatness in everything.
@dpk262006 (52827)
Bala! You are great...therefore you show greatness everywhere....I wish you continue to do so...Keep it up! It is my great fortune to be your friend. Have a great day! Deepak
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello deepak! I really return favors. If I promise something, I will really do it. I guess you already knew about it and I know that you're also the person who always returns the favor.
@dpk262006 (52827)
Yes, I am sure that you know very well how to return the favour and you do not fail to do so. I am also like you. Thanks for sharing and making a one year old discussion alive...........LOL!
you're welcome deepak..
@dpk262006 (52827)
Aisa! It is my pleasure too.........!!!
@mimpi1911 (25455)
It is YES and NO, both. I am a very explicit person when it comes to returning favour in work place or professionally. Like I would give a treat on return of a treat someone gave me and stuffs like that. I think we should be officially proficient with this gift. On the contrary, things get almost opposite when comes to my personal life. There I do not feel the urgency to do anything out of the term. When my friends gift me something, I do not return it immediately. Its only when I feel like the urge I go for it. Actually, my friends and family know that I can go overboard when it comes to them. Its not like returning favour but more like doing something that makes me feel great. "Returning favor' does sound very matter of fact and something that comes out of the sense of duty. I try to be with the ones who need my help at office out of duty and back at home the duty takes the turn of love. Thanks. PS: I am sure, you are very dutiful and perfect in returning favor both at home and otherwise.
@dpk262006 (52827)
I can conclude that you are keen and particular in returning favours done to you...whenever it is possible for you. It is obvious that when someone has presented you a gift on your birthday...you can return the favour..only when his/her birthday comes. I agree with you that 'returning favour' comes out of sense of duty. The point is...if you are particular about returning a favour...(irrespective of time limit)...then you definitely cultivate better relations with others. Have a great weekend! Deepak ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ rated
@ssh123 (31104)
If money is borrowed and it can be returned. How can you return a favour like someone helps me in a hospital - how to reciprocate it. By anticipating that the person get admitted to hospital so that I can return the favour. There are so many ways people help and everything cannot be returned. The only thing we can express our gratitude is to say thank you for the help. Ther are some some tangible favours which need to be returned like borrowing of money or some material.
@dpk262006 (52827)
Sada, thanks for sharing your views I agree with you. But, saying 'Thank you' to someone is also a kind of favour...specially when it is not possible to reciprocate in any other way. Have a great day!
@sang2k2 (1834)
i always think of repaying it back, but its not always possible.mostly i repay it but not all value the same.at times i am finicky about repaying it back thinking whether the person would like it or no.one thing i always repay it back instantly that is smile...
@bishu_sinha (1460)
Very very tough for me. you timid specimen of mankind.
Hi dpk262006, Doing a favour to any body should be a persons character.Doing a favour with some expectation is wrong. I usually do favours to others without any expectation or with an intention that the favored person will do a favour in return when asked.I will not forget or ignore any favour done to me and when time comes I will extend my favour to him, but not with intention to return him because he did a favour to me but doing a favour is my character.