what was your favorite holiday activity this year?

Hi everyone I was just wondering what your favorite holiday activity was this year? Mine so far has been baking. My favorite parts of baking has been when me and my best friend have hung out making cookies and bishops bread this holiday.. It was great and my kids have been having a blast eating everything that I have baked so far. yeah them.Have a happy holidays everyone.
@gberlin (3836)
Eating! LOL! My wife does the baking and she knows how to bake. And I know how to eat! :) I also like watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music.
i love to eat what I bake but I have to limit myself or else the jeans aren't going to fit. LOL... ! Have a happy one. what are your fav christmas movies?
@gberlin (3836)
My all time favorite is "White Christmas". Others that I like to watch are all three of the "Santa Clause" movies, "The Polar Express", "Christmas with the Kranks" and many others that slip my mind right now.
Try watching Deck the Hall with matthew broderick. It's so funny.