Do you have a formal Christmas Dinner?

Where you get all dressed up, and have a huge fancy meal? Or do you just eat sandwiches and lounge around in your jammies all day? We do all that formal stuff on thanksgiving so christmas is for jammies. Of course if we are having visitors we would get dressed but casually.
@brimia (6584)
We get a little dressed up for the holidays but not "formal". We eat a big, kind of fancy, meal but it's still a casual event.
Sounds nice. I have a friend who gets all dressed up and they eat a huge fancy meal. I guess that is their tradition.
@roniroxas (10576)
i am not the type for a formal and aal dressed up dinner. i love to be jolly and funny and so as my children. sometimes we spend christmas on costumes lol the last time was pajama party.
Even on thanksgiving when we make a huge meal, it isnt real formal. We dress the table up and use proper settings, but still casual dress.
@dreamy1 (3815)
No we don't have fancy dinners. When I was younger I guess my mother cooked a big dinner like Thanksgiving. While I'm visiting for the first time in five years we'll have a nice meal but nothing super fancy.
Nice to go home for xmas
@sedel1027 (17854)
We don't have any "formal" meals. We just wear jean or short (probably shorts this year) and t-shorts. No one expects us to be all dressed up.
Sounds comfy
@twoey68 (13651)
Hubby and I have a nice dinner but we don't dress up and all that. Growing up when I lived at my Dad's we always dressed up and went to relatives to have dinner. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~