Last minute holiday hunnydo

Christmas Rush - Last minute christmas decorating ideas
What's on your last minute holiday to do list? Are you still running around getting the last bits done off your holiday shopping list or have you finished everything and you're just sitting back waiting to celebrate? So, what do you have left to do?
@palonghorn (5485)
I have all of my shopping done, however, he does not, he's picking up some gift that came in at the store and having it gift wrapped before he comes home?! hmmmmm But we will be going shopping tomorrow, not really for any Christmas gifts, I have a few things I want to pick up at the craft store, my daughter gave me a gift card for Christmas. And he wants to take his daughter shopping for her birthday, which is Christmas day. But it won't be a day spent rushing around trying to grab last minute gifts. And as of right now, my leave has begun and I'll be off til March 17th! (I'm a seasonal firefighter for the forestry service). And I got the house cleaned up and the laundry all done this evening, so I won't have to do any of that over the holiday. :) hope you have a Merry Christmas
I have a couple gifts to wrap and that's it. and laundry and house cleaning and I forgot to give some people a card, so I have to go pick some up and deliver them I'm fairly sure that's all I have left to do Enjoy your time off Merry Christmas
Hope you have a Merry Christmas too. I'll be catching up on my scrapbooking while I'm on leave, and my daughter is coming up for a visit in January. She'll be bringing her scrapbooking stuff and we'll do some together.
Hi Homeflower.... Of course I'm running around like a total idiot at the last minute...it's un-American to have everything done until the very last possible minute!! Isn't it? hahahaha
Isn't if fun though? There's something fun about the last minute rush - it's almost like a footrace to the finish line
Have a happy holiday and Merry Christmas