Bah humbug!

Is everyone celebrating Christmas this year except me? Life has been so hard since the summer, I can't have Christmas. Failure has abounded the last few months. Good jobs lost. Bad car accident. Thefts. Ugh, I wonder what next year will have in store for me.
I too have run into some relly bad luck this Christmas. All I can do is to make the best of it. I have 3 kids and am newly divorced. I just moved to a strange town and work 70+ hours a week just to survive. I also have another baby on the way. I too was down but my kids are healthy and that is all that counts for me. Look up Hon, it will get better. I will say a prayer for you. Everyone gets down and out but you will prevail. Merry Christmas, dear.
Thank you that is very sweet. You just brought tears to my eyes. Right now I'm trying to pull a little money together in order to finance a car purchase so I can get back to work. I live so far from the downtown area of my city that a car is really needed to get anywhere, otherwise it takes 3 hours to get where I need to go.
I have been a bah humbug for about 20 years now!
Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one. But this is the first time for me.