Is rex a daddy? Oh please let this be true

I thought something was up when Shed rex. Now are we going to find out Rex has a son living in Texas? Who thinks his father died in the service.. This would be a spin I would love.
Hahaha i know its out there but i love it:) this whole paris texas stuff bring a whole new bunch of drama and they so needed it!....
yes it is and now I can't wait for Vikki to find out Charles sons name. Oh boy..
Sorry for the late best response. Thanks for the response I find it very helpful. :)
@Trace86 (5033)
I don't think Sexy Rexy knew she was pregnant. He doesn't seem the type to run out on his responsibilities or the people he loves. I can't wait til Jared Banks gets whats coming to him! He is slime. Get him Tess/Jess and Nash!
Oh Yeah this has got to be good. But I don't think the father will tell the secret. He would be too hurt to even tell someone. Some how Vikki has to find those files ans see his name.
It is looking as if that might be the case.
Wow what a twist! I think sexy Rexy is the father. That would put things together more. Lots of things happing in Texas!!! LOL