How to create fun for your pets?

@polachicago (19143)
I was going over one article from iVillage. “How to enrich your pet’s life” http://home.ivillage.com/pets/cats/0,,qp4f,00.html I was working on plan nr 1 and one the way to hide some treats. My dogs didn’t let me hide anything; they eat it before it was hidden. My cat was crazy and eat first piece, still looking for second. It may work with my cat, but my dogs are so crazy about treats, they can locate it in one second or two. Should I keep working on number 2? How you create fun for your pets?
@tammyr (5969)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I hide my dogs treats and have them find them. It is more fun that just giving it to them. I also have 2 puppies. They tend to keep each other entertained. They get quite rowdy at times!
@polachicago (19143)
When I have treat in my hand I have no time to hide it, my dogs are right next to me and game is over...he, he
@royal52gens (5380)
My dogs have hard bones that I fill with peanut butter. They spend a long time getting the peanut butter out. I also put other treats inside of the bones and they have to work hard to get them out.
@polachicago (19143)
I have try it with my dogs, seems like thay are not patient to do it...or I didn't find proper toy for small dogs....
@Lakota12 (42794)
we just play with ours really the black chow is the only one to play with he loves to run back and forth and have me act like I am going to get him . With the one that passed away He loved to jump as high as he could to get what ever I had in my hands. and run when we lived up north he loved to play in the snow and he was as white as the snow and it was hard to see him.
@polachicago (19143)
Only my cat likes to play hide and seek....my older dog likes to jump...
@Lakota12 (42794)
cats are goo d at that and good exerces for the dogs
@polachicago (19143)
my cat is playing hide and sick almost like small kids do....she is hiding behind the wall and jump on dogs when they walk, and than escape....
@raychill (6571)
My Reggie Cat loves string. So string is something we play a lot. He used to love playing fetch when he was a kitten, we don't do it so much anymore. One of his other favorite games is "Where's that cat!?" in which he hides and I pretend like I don't see him and go searching for him. He jumps out at me and runs somewhere else. We do this a lot too. and the last game he plays is "monster under the bed" which is usually where he attacks my feet or a string while hiding under the bed. My kitty is so easily entertained by the small things.
@polachicago (19143)
My cat is playing the same way. My dogs are sometimes taking part of this game. Gods are harder to entertain and they don't want me to play with cat....I have to play with them all at once....
@raychill (6571)
Most cats are pretty easily entertained. The old dog I used to have (A greyhound) was not a playful dog. I like when animals like to play. It's fun. It's better than kids :p Coin rollers are really a good thing to entertain your cat with. at least my cat loves them! just kidding. or not! ha ha.
well fun for my pets i create with some thing which they like i have one dog and whenever she wants to have fun then she jumps or try to tell all one that i am here. or some time she gets a ball in her mouth and keep it in fronyt of me and i throws it and she takes it. merry chritsmas
@polachicago (19143)
yes, I play it too..... Merry Christmas!