can we learn internet as soon as no time

Pakistan
is there any short cut to learn internet very soon
@scorpio16 (1707)
Yes of course. What is required to learn here. You just need to know the URL. Once you write that URL, you are in there. Then you need to know that what do you want to do. You need to be specific and fast as that costs money. However to become steady and fast in completing your job on Internet would definitely take some time.
@marciascott (25554)
I have aproblem with copy and pasting. I know it is simple, I know how to cut but not copy.
@marciascott (25554)
I learned from other people like my grandson, My Niece. But I also learned on my own, I taught myself a few things. I did take a Computer Class too!
Not really sure what you mean but internet does allow me to learn alot of things and topics on my own, at my free time and best of all - free of charge. :-) One of the best things I have learned over the internet is how to trade in the stock markets successfully and I am thankful to the internet for that. :-)