Do you help your spouse?

@andyvish (901)
I help my spouse in every way I can. I wash dishes, clothes, clean house, go shopping etc. I do all the work in the house whenever I get time. I even cook some of her favorite food. I like to do these things. What about those out?
Yes i also help my spouse out in every way that i can. I also try to do little special things for him to show him how much i appreciate him.
@andyvish (901)
Nice works. Those special little things always works wonders. thank you.
@zhwbeast (329)
Haha,I think you are a kindful man with consideration and hardworking.In the mordern society,men and women are equal and men who like you will become more,but there will be a long time for changing the custom. For me,I also wash dishes and clouthes for my fiancee,and clear up room which I can do better than her.Adversely,I am a indolent man.
@mcjustin (82)
I do what I can. I cook occasionally, wash clothes, or do the dishes. I don't iron or clean the house though. The truth is I'm no good at either. It takes me 45 minutes to iron a shirt and half the day to clean the bathroom. The important thing is that we are a team.
@diillu (5130)
Me and my boyfreind, we both are students and living together. We have to work, go to school and have household chores as well. So, we help eachother in everyway possible. When I cook, he washes the dish, when I clean the room, he washes the clothes etc. It has always been this way as we both are students and we really need time to study as well.