Want me to read the tag for you?

@Modestah (11195)
my five year old is so tender hearted - after she carefully wrapped the Christmas gift she bought for me, she made a gift tag and scribbled her message on it. Since it is "written" in her own language she graciously offered to read it to me. "Oh Mama, Oh Mama - my dearest love. I hope you like this present. It costTED 2 five dollars" cracked me up. the oh mama oh mama my dearest love was just so sweetly stated and the costTED me 2 five dollars was very much emphasized with the enlarged eyes and expressive tone.
@MsTickle (24752)
That's the cutest thing I've heard in an age. I love kids that come out with original treasures like that. I'm curious...what was he gift that costTED so vey many dollars....twice?
@Modestah (11195)
a striped knitted hat and a pair of striped warm knitted gloves - the gloves do not co-ordinate with the hat at all and I would never have considered stripes for myself - but I find myself thrilled to wear them.
@MsTickle (24752)
How wonderful! I too would be thrilled to wear them. LOL.