ClixSense, Losing referrals?

I have been a member of clixsense for quite some time now and have managed to get 14 referrals.... which I'm very proud of. However, when I logged in yesterday, I see that I have dropped down to 13 referrals. I always wonder if this means someone quit or if someone was caught scamming them. :( Also, on myLot the other day there was some yahoo promoting using a bot system to scam the click sites. Maybe the person who joined decided to use that stupid bot program and then got kicked off for being a scammer. I guess what I hope is that they didn't like it so they canceled their account. I guess it's always going to be a mystery.
@cricket1 (487)
They probably got deleted for cheating or suspected of it. I think the bot users are making it hard on everyone, I been accused of cheating on some sites and I don't even know how to try and cheat them. Don't care anything about cheating, it gets on my nerves to be accused of it. I suppose they are losing money to bot users, but I wonder if some sites are using it as an excuse not to pay so many people. I don't really think clixsense would do that though.
I agree that I don't think ClixSense does that. They are tried and true from all the reports I have read. I too hate cheaters!! Go away!!!! What's the point? I'm an ethical person and using a computer doesn't change that.
I'm pretty sure it was a scammer. I wouldn't be surprised at all.
You could be right. I had a new member sign up just a few days ago so maybe they were a scammer.
@solson (406)
Just send an email to them asking them what happend they should have an answer for you.
I could do that, but I'm really not that upset or concerned about it. I would like to know why, but in my experience, you usually do'nt receive responses to things like this. All I lost was ten cents at the most, but I don't think that they took away my sign up bonus. :D
@pkristie7 (606)
That happened to me too. I had 6 drop to 4, but when I got my weekly statement I still had the earnings from them. I now have 7 and the statement says my referral earnings are $0.90. So at least we still get the money. Another Mylot user said her earnings were deducted when her referral's account was deleted. So I don't know what to think.
Well, I don't think they deleted $ from my account. If they delete the inactive users, that's fine.... as long as I keep my money. :)
Whoops, looks like I got a little side tracked on previous post. Clixsense removes non active members. Even members that are active that does not log into their account after 60 days or so,,, not sure on the exact number of days. I don't waste my time promoting Clixsense.