Tell me what a friend means to you? Only the puppy crew please

I am so trying to see how many T z puppies are out there. So would you please tell me what a friend means to you. I am not looking for online friends. I mean a friend who has been there for as long as you can remember. Gone through the good and the bad together. Those that were there when you gave birth or you got married. Thanks Happy Holidays to you.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Well because when I and my friends who I grew up with moved before marriage and children, I can only go back to about 10 years ago. I have had many friends over the years, but not one as close as Lavaine, who I met about 10 years ago. We have been through many changes together, including a church split which can ruin the best of friendships. We call each other whenever we are struggling with something, our children does something, or just to get together. We know each others strengths and weakness'. We encourage each other. We call just to talk. We call asking for help, we call to rant about so and so who did this or that. We are there for each other, and we don't judge each other...
@foxyfire33 (10017)
I can't say I have any "real life" friends like that so I'm going to say that a friend is someone that is there to listen and not lecture, make you laugh when you want to cry, and give you a shoulder when you can't laugh anymore....without worrying what your tears are doing to her new shirt (even if it os a virtual one).
a friend to me means a well wisher, a helper..... in simple words he or she is ta one whe makes us to live our life..
• Cameroon
i have a friend since i was 2 years old and we are stil friend now you knoweach other very well and i think that it is the very great gift the god give me in my live and at certain time i have many discussions and problem with my wife because of him.all i can say is that a good friend will respect this a friend in need is also a friend indeed
friendship is best.. but, many friends eyes are roundup our pockets only. if you have more money then u can make many friends without any try. but, if you havenot money u will never make friends...
@zeynab (27)
• Pakistan
heye i have these amazing friends, from whom 2 are getting married and we are really happy to see that- almost whole day is what we all spend together, we kind of sometimes sleep together, also last night i participated with a friend of mine in the ball dance show, just because he needed someone as a partner and guess what we came at 2nd oh and even while i am writing this they are with me- "TRYING" to help me- lolx
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
for me true friendship is that your friend stand on you,a friend whom you can lean on and a freind whom you can share your up side down...a friend who will accept you whoever you are..