How many of U have bought a little Xmas present for your cat(s)?

@opinione (749)
Italy
?
I always get cat nip toys for my sister's cats.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
I did not, however I do not have a cat or a dog. But my sisters both have cat and a dog and they did by somethings for their animals. Many years back my dad´s brother and his wife hade a dog who got a gift for christmas. This dog really enjoyed his gifts....opended them himself and thanked with his tasses. It was quite cool to see.
@scribe1 (1207)
I bought a few extra cans of turkey giblets, their favorite flavor. I gave all of them extra hugs and kisses for Christmas.
@mlhuff12 (799)
I love my cat very much. So I never forget about her during christmas. I got her a pink blanket, and a few mouse toys.
my cats received a cat nip claw scratcher. They run up it like it's a hill and scratch their paws. There is a toy hanging inside it and they play for hours trying to get it out. It's a lot of fun for the little ones. My mother bought her cats some play things. Like balls and other toys that make noise and roll around the house.
ya I like to get my cat a little something for christams. I also get soething for my dog. There my family too so I have to make them feel included in christmas.