Which book do you like?

China
Hello everyone , I want to ask that what book do you like . Please tell me some that you think is good.
@diillu (5128)
Well, I like romantic books, detective books and ghost books as well. It really feels great to read this kind of books. And from the books I have read I would like to tell about "Jane Eyre"- This was the first book I read and it is really good one. Apart from that I would like you to read "killer in Paradise". It is also one of the fine book.
@ElicBxn (60810)
I love science fiction. I think they can be clever and good story telling, allowing a person to be in a situation that causes them to rise to the occasion. My favorite writers include, Anne McCaffrey, Mercedes Lackey, Orson Scott Card, and Robert J. Sawyer. I also like series style mysteries and while Sherlock Holmes is my first favorite, and I read books about him not always writen by A. Conan Doyle. I also like Lillian Jackson Braun, Janet Evanovich, and Tony Hillermann.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I love to read and I read a lot. I like crime novels, I love norwegian contemporary novels, I like Paul Auster, Siri Hustvedt, Margaret Atwood, John Irwing, and many many more. Reading makes me happy! Merry Christmas