Wishing You All A Merry Christmas

@KrauseHome (30586)
and a Happy New Year. Hope you have had a grand time with family and friends, and will have many Great times to come. We were with my Sister and family last night, spent the day by ourselves watching Christmas movies and relaxing today. Tomorrow (Christmas), I have to go to work, and then we are heading to my Brother In Laws for Dinner. We will probably be having Prime Rib, but it is always a nice time being there with them. Hope yours is as Grand as well. ~~TINA~~
@edigital (2712)
Hi tina - wishing you and for your family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May God bring for you all the 365 days joy and happiness like Christmas day.
@KrauseHome (30586)
Thank you so much for these well wishes, and wishing you the same.
@secretbear (19476)
Hi tina! ^__^ its Christmas here already and its raining!!! .
@KrauseHome (30586)
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Glad to hear your day was spectacular as was ours. Wishing you a Blessed New Years as well.
@Polly1 (12651)
Merry Christmas to you too. The prime rib sounds good. I am having dinner buffet style, that way its easier for people coming over at different times. Take care and have a safe day.
@KrauseHome (30586)
We had a wonderful time and dinner over at my Brother In Law's. There was about 18 or so people, and it was a nice time. Always nice to see all of the family. (This is just mostly my Brothers kids and their families besides my husband and I.) Hope yours was nice as well.
@gabs8513 (48805)
Sweetie I realy hope that your Christmas has been great to and I wish you a very Happy New Year Love and Hugs to you
@mgmagana (3621)
we had a fun time seeing family! i can't wait for new years!
@mrsjbelle (1642)
Hope your Christmas turned out good Tina. Mine was good. Always nice to relax w/ family. In part I'm glad the hub bub is over! Looking forward to the new year. Thanks for being a friend:) Jennifer
@lingli_78 (12859)
hi krausehome... merry x'mas and happy new year to you too... hope you have a wonderful christmas time...
thank u for the best wishes i am alone have always spent holidays alone so it is no different than any other day but i felt god all around me so i was never really alone or i am never really alone he is always here as for food i will have a sandwich or a bowl of cereal i am trying to be vegan so i do not consume meat because of all of the horror of it all. happy holidays
@ssh123 (31104)
Thank you very much for the same and I reciprocate the same.
@razcal2267 (15577)
Hello Krusel Wishing you and yours the best for Christmas and the new year! Prime rib? What time did you say dinner was? LOL
@sunshine4 (8712)
Wishing you a merry christmas also. Hope that you have a great time with your family. Prime Rib sounds like a yummy christmas dinner. we are going to my inlaws tonight for dinner~ probably ham. last night we had my whole family over here for a gift exchange and tons of food. It was a great time!
Same to you ... enjoy festive time to fulliest. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR