have you ever fall in love with your teacher?

By Ami
@ami2007 (221)
China
what's it like?can you describe it with a kind of taste,or color?or would you you like to give your opinions and advice from past experience?
I did once have a school girl crush o a high school teacher. I remember daydreaming about him. But.....it was just a phase and a dream
@ami2007 (221)
yeah,always get daydreaming. thank you for your response.
Trust me, it is just a phase. I think that we all look up to our teachers. Maybe just some of them we fantisize about.
@zhwbeast (328)
Yes,it's just a dream for short time,but if we memory it,it's so sweet,like the shooting star,just for second but give the night a dazzle light.
I think some people mistake admiration for love. In my case, I was very close to one of my high school teacher and I really admired him a lot and sometimes I am toying with the idea of kind of boyfriend he is. But that's all there is.
@ami2007 (221)
thanks for your response.
@zhwbeast (328)
I was got well with my english teacher who was a beautiful lady in the college,But i didn't know the sensity was love or just about admiration.Because she wes preparing for the degree of Doctor,and I could study with her benefit from it,and we would back to her house together,but stopped before the door,just for the time together or her safety. There maybe more things could be happened,but we were ceased at that when I gratuated from the college.Because I know it is impossible between us after the choice I made which left the city. We were both filmy from the start to end,maybe it just was a special time but not love fot us.
@ami2007 (221)
nice to share youe story.thank you