In which age do you think is the best and suitable to marry?

China
tell me your ideas!
It depends on when you find the right person for you. If you don't find the right person, don't make the mistake of marrying. And don't marry just coz it seems to be a social rule that you have to marry. You are never doomed if you don't marry at what your society and family feels is the right age. If you find your soul mate in your twenties, marry in your twenties. Don't feel you have lost your chance if you have crossed even your forties and still haven't found your soul mate. Marry in your fifties, sixties, seventies... any age is fine as long as you have found the correct person for you. In my country, it is easier. The parents/elders do the hard work(finding the soul mate); the youngsters just marry.. :)
i agree with your ideas.But there are differences between your country and in china .Maybe both of us can think like this.my parent and society will not be able to accept this situation.They feel it is the right age for me to marry.Anyway i will remenber your words and try my best to follow and do it.Thank for your advice and kind suggestion!
Thanks a lot for the best response! :)
@cosylvia (401)
if i told you the best time is tomorrow i wonder that could you marry tomorrow..haha,,depends on yourself ,,till you face your MR RIGHT,then you can consider that have marriage with him...wish you have a good and lucky day to face your MR RIGHT...
If i find my soul mate and right person,i will undoubtedly marry him.But until now,he haven't appeared,how sad it is for me.555555.....Where is my MR RIGHT?hehe...
@diillu (5128)
The right age for getting married is the time when we are totally independent. The time after we finish our study and have a good job. So, that after marrying we can start and run the family smoothly. We don't have to worry about any other things.
Now we can say we are totally independt because we have already finished our study last year.We need to earn money by myself and support me.But it is better to be single.When you get married ,you will lose your freedom.Thanks for your kind advice .I wish all is well with you and have a nice day!