What do you think about the Microsoft Excel 2007?

MicroSoft excel - Microsoft Excel is definitely a boon to the people. It is very useful in day to day accounting and functions workings.
@men82in (1270)
I hope most of them are aware that Microsoft has launched its latest version of Microsoft Office and that is Microsoft Office 2007. It include our favourite Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher and some additional packages like Groove, InfoPath and Onenote. My favourite Excel is well-developed in the 2007 version. I work in a MNC and I found difficult to work in excel 2003 which has only 65K rows and around 120 columns. The latest version solved my problem. It has 1048576 rows and around 16000 columns. This is definitely a great boon to me. What do you think about this and share your experience...
@cikedo (3487)
I just finished a college course that taught me how to use the whole new microsoft office 2007 set. Most of the programs are the same as the previous installment except for the fact that the buttons have now been moved. I had fun learning how to use Access. Before the class I had never used it.
@ssh123 (31100)
I had purchased Windows XP just a year ago and I am not in a mood to buy another OS. In the meantime, I have received reports that is not user friendly and there were many complaints from the users.