Do you like watching movies?

@adacoco (331)
China
I like watching movies which can make me relax and learn more.The feeling of watching movies is so good.Do you like watching movies?Which species?
@limcyjain (3523)
Oh sure i too love watching movies as they are just the best way to be away from the daily hassles of life. We normally go out to theatres to watch movies together and the nature of movies is love,comedy and suspense. I avoid watching action movies as i think there is already enough of this in normal life.
@adacoco (331)
Yes,movies can make us release.Thank you!Good luck:)
Yes,I like watching movies very much.Espescially the Hollywood blockbuster.
@adacoco (331)
Yes,the Hollywood blockbuster is so good!Thank you!
@sukuru (122)
action,sc-fic,love and comedy are all my favorites.yes, watching action films excites me ,sc-fic films broad my horizon,love stories always move me very much and comedy makes me laugh tear.
@adacoco (331)
Yes,you are right:)Thank you!
@rajays (40)
• Thailand
I love watching movies too. I love movies that stimulate me in some way. Movies are a great way to relax and distract you from everday worries and chores. Movies that leave me with a sense of relaxation and a smile are my favorites and these are usually comedies and sci-fi flicks.
@adacoco (331)
Yes,I think you are right.I like comedies too.
@scorpio16 (1707)
Yeah I like to watch movies. But I do not watch it in any theater rather I use to see in TV only. Normally I view the movies during my lunch or supper time. My family members know it and they just leave TV free for me during those period. I continue to full movie sometimes if I enjoy that and want to know the climax.
@adacoco (331)
Yes,it's enjoyable:)Thank you !
I like watching those movies which are full of comedys and i also like to c movies based on team work of friends... even sometime concept of love...
@adacoco (331)
Do you like Bring It On?I think it a good movies,I believe you will like it:)
@diillu (5128)
I love watching movies. In fact, I'm totally into movies. Whenever the new movie comes out I'm either out looking for the dvd or downloading it from the internet to watch it. I think there are only few movies that I haven't watched. Usually I love to watch the comedy movies. These are the best way to releieve my stress. And I also like watching sc-fi and romantic movies.
@adacoco (331)
Yes,comedies can make us release,I like it too.And I also like downloading movies to see.
@Vucjak (242)
• Macedonia
Yes I love watching movies, especially comedies
@adacoco (331)
I love watching comedies too,it's a good hobit!