Marking best response

@scorpio16 (1707)
I normally mark best response, if I satisfy with the reply. What is the role of it. Does it help replier in increasing his Star rating. Does this put any impact on the thread opener too. Please share your experience here
@marinarovi (1318)
• Argentina
I guess it does influence on the star rating, when you get a best response. I'm not sure why would it influence on the thread opener, though... Anyway, I don't care much about the star rating, I'm not sure how imparcial and fair it may be... I just try to give my best. Merry Xmas!
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello dear scorpio friend. I think that rating positive and giving the best responses helps increase the reputation of the mylotters. I guess that you would agree with me. Thanks for your discussion, dear friend.
@subha12 (18462)
I think that best response give a boost to the receiver a lot. i do not know whether it has got some effect on the star rating as well. as far as I k ow star rating is based on positive ratings taht you get for your responses.I think it does not put any impact on the thread opener as well.