Is contraception morrally wrong?

By Nic
@academic2 (7010)
Uganda
I take a lot of issue with the catholic Curch especially that shans contracetives and any form of birth control-Is contraception wrong?
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello dear academic friend. I don't think that it is morally wrong to adopt contraception as birth control otherwise there will be more people suffering from lack of enough food and jobs and such. If conception was wrong, then women would be kept very busy from delivering babies one after another, leaving them no chance to take a rest and get a normal job of their own. Women need to be celebrated from just delivering babies and they need to enjoy more of their life since life is too short. Thanks very much for your discussion, dear friend.
@academic2 (7010)
• Uganda
I agree, unspaced babies would be allover the place!
I think that the modern catholic churches believe in using birth control but the roman catholics do not. I think birth control is great. Even though I say this, I was on birth control for almost nine years straight faithfully and found out this past November that I will be delivering a baby in last part of June. Tough break for me. But it kept me pregnancy free for nine years.
@academic2 (7010)
• Uganda
Fantastic experience-stay healthy and be blessed barbie!