Do you rate all discussions?

For me, I only rate discussions I have started. What about you? Do you rate all discussions you come across? Thanks in advance for sharing.
@diillu (5130)
Yes, I rate to all the discussions that I have responded and to all the response that I get in the discussions I started. This is all I can do. I just can't simply rate to each and every discussions that I come across. But while responding if I find something really intresting in other member response then I do rate that response as well. I think rating and being rated is the thing that we have to do here in mylot.
oh. is that so. i'm just new here in mylot so basically i dunno some stuffs. thanks anyway.. now i'll see to it i rate the discussions i come across rating - noted!
@biggerb (2030)
Hi! I make it a point to rate every discussion I respond to with a +.As I respond only to the ones that i find interesting.I also rate the ones who respond to my discussions.At times i do respond to a certain discussion but I just read it and if I find it interesting I make sure I rate it.
it actually depends on the topic. there are topics that i want to rate. it's basically random. :D