Typing / Editing Job

@scorpio16 (1707)
I find lot of ads for these kind of online / off line jobs. But the problem is that they ask for money first for registration. I am interested in carrying out these kind of jobs but I am not getting any correct and genuine opportunity. I will be really thankful to you if you can suggest me this kind of job, where I do not need to invest any money or otherwise I can pay their registration fees, after I earn from them. Hope some one will come forward for a genuine help to me. Thanks.
• Finland
Those jobs are mostly scams, i'm afraid. The real ones are free usually.
@kykidd (6823)
The only real ones that I am aware of are for people in the medical field. They can get paid for medical transcripting. I am not sure where you get the information, but I had a customer once who did this and provided legitimate proof of income for financing approval. Otherwise there are websites like myLot and associated content where you earn gradually.