Does anyone have any info on sites that pay you to write?

New Zealand
I know about Helium and Triond, but does anyone have any other sites that pay you to write?
@jovimom (1576)
I'm a member of Associated Content, but I haven't been able to get them to accept anything I've written. Course, I'm not really much of a writer in the first place,lol! You may have some better luck:)
@WC1989 (597)
AC doesn't pay for website reviews or op-eds or abundant articles. They like: current game reviews (preferably big games) how-tos and tutorials (that aren't already over done) reviews of current/classic movies, music, etc.. info on anything (as long as it isn't in op-ed style!)
@jovimom (1576)
What is op-ed style? Sorry, not very in with the lingo on that I guess. I wrote a concert review and it was denied...Gwen Stefani
@WC1989 (597)
Op-Ed= Opinion Editorial. It is an article mostly based on opinion alone. (like..."Why bush should resign"). There may be facts to support it, but the whole premise is on opinion/personal experience Now, a concert review can be considered op-ed depending on the style in which you wrote it in. (Using I, anecdotes, personal liking of a type) wouldn't cut it. They'd have to be done in a you-style or a he/they-style. They'd have to be done in categories reviews(price, music, fan behavior, location) and most importantly... for AC they have to be recent [or classic] (I'm guessing less than 1 month old. I once submitted a game review that was released only 3 months prior and they said they only accepted reviews from "new" games).
@heyMAT3 (24)
SharedReviews is the best i have found. $10 for every 5 reviews and you can review anything you want
@jovimom (1576)
Another one I hadn't heard of. I'll check it out, thanks for posting!
@jovimom (1576)
Hope that is your nick name on Shared Reviews, I entered it and didn't receive an error message. Thanks again :)
@ssh123 (31104)
Yes there are a few sites which accepts articles and pays for it. The details cannot be posted here. Please send PM and I shall give you the address. It is not necessary that you should join under my referral.