Dozing off

@jillhill (37383)
The night before last I was so tired I almost fell asleep at the computer! So I get ready for bed then crawl in and within minutes I dozed off. Unfortunately I woke up after just a couple of minutes feeling like I had taken a long nap and it took an hour to go back to sleep. I do take power naps after work...just twenty minutes and I am good for the rest of the day but I don't do this much at night. Does this happen to you...you doze off for a few minutes then struggle to get back to sleep?
No.I either sleep or I don't sleep.If I am tired , I can fall sleep in front of the t.v. or computer. But if I am not tired, I can stay up all night.
@jillhill (37383)
You are lucky.....I am tired early and wish sometimes I could stay up a little later! LOL
I have always been a night owl. My mom had a hard time to get me to go to sleep when I was younger. And now I don't have to go to bed until I am so tired that I can't keep my eyes open.
@chooochy (356)
yes it does, i can feel so very tired that i am practically dragging myself to my bed but as soon as i get into bed i seem to be wide awake again and cant doze off nomatter how hard i try xxx
@jillhill (37383)
Frustrating isn't it!
@tafoya (272)
Sometimes I get so tired I cant fall asleep. I went for about 140 of working a week on the computer for a while untill I decided to calm down abit. It's not good to kill your self online. hope you can find a good compromise of sleep and work. take care and happy posting Untill next time, Tafoya
@jillhill (37383)
Yikes!! that's alot of hours!!!! More then I do. Thanks for posting!